Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We have returned!

Well, the lovebirds are on their honeymoon and it's back to the daily grind - it's always so hard to get back to work after a vacation. The wedding was wonderful and it was so nice to see family and friends and see my little brother get married to a wonderful girl. Hooray for having a younger sister! :D

The trip went fairly smoothly all things considered, though there were a tense few hours when I thought I had destroyed my phone. I had left it in my back pocket when I had gone to the restroom and as I heard the "plop" and "splash" I wanted to smack my forehead. I pulled it out of the toilet as quickly as possible and proceeded to try and dry it out and take it apart, but the prognosis didn't look good, even after an hour of drying out. However, after sitting for a good 6 hours or so, it started working again! The screen has a little discoloration and gets wonky now and again, but I'll take it!

 
Pictures to come soon of the wedding and fun!

No comments: