Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, April 24, 2009

Gush

It's amazing what you can randomly learn about people. For instance, this morning I learned something about a coworker that was utterly romantical. As often happens, I get asked when I'm going to get married - Josh and I have been dating almost two years - I tell them it'll happen eventually. Anyway, a male coworker happened to come into the breakroom and mentioned that he didn't propose until he and his wife had been dating for six years, but that's because (and here's the gushy part) they had started dating when she was only 14. They were each other's first love and then he pulled out the very worn photo of their prom picture from 1988 that he keeps in his wallet. How sweet is that? It's the little things that bring me joy and hearing stories like this is one of those.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

a *smile* and then a *sigh* : )