Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm afraid I haven't been very good with keeping in touch with family and friends lately. You should never be too busy for either of those, but time seems to be flying by faster than I can keep up with it and now with the second job that I got, I'm going to have even less time to get things done that I need to let alone have much free time. That being said, we're hosting a game night this Saturday and then the following Saturday we'll be hosting Thanksgiving. Thankfully I'm not in charge of all of the cooking - phew - that's a relief considering I've never even cooked a turkey. I shall be making pies galore, though, and I've convinced Josh to build a gingerbread house with me this year and we want to do something big and slightly ridiculous, which is probably a bit ambitious when you take into account we've never even made a simple kit gingerbread house before. :p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! My first Thanks-giving and Christmas... I went all out too! It went really good.. I never have done it that big again though. :) And 2 jobs.. so tough! Just keep little updates on here when you get the chance! I love hearing how your doing! Take Care!!!!
And Happy Turkey Day!